Pakistan - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Pakistan > Topics

Subject: Love
Replies: 13 Views: 1713

nashkha 7/9/2006 - 12:30:24
Do two ppl hv to luv one another 2 tie the knot or cn love cm after *

xxdakuxx 8/1/2006 - 5:27:47
salam . mushkil sawal hay . meray khayal mein ya to love nai hona chaiay .or ager ho jay to shadi nai honi chaiay . kion ke sune mein aya hay k , shadi hoi or love khatum . .lol *

xxdakuxx 8/3/2006 - 1:15:56
let me traslate this one .as many ppl here dont understand , what i v just said . . . i said . payar bohat bury cheez hay iz se door raho logo . . pmpl.GIF *

umais 9/3/2006 - 5:34:40
Well said! Love women as ur mom, sis, or daughter! *

aneela7 1/22/2007 - 9:47:44
angel.GIF .aur bhi gham hain zamanay main muhabbat k siwa.... *

qasimmqs 1/28/2007 - 6:26:39
Luv ur family members.<e.g father,mother. . . *

qasimmqs 1/28/2007 - 6:28:56
Luv ur family members.e.g father,mother. . . *

emmad 16.03.08 - 10:44am
I think two ppl shud b gud frnds to tie knot rather to b in luv , bcoz luv is fragile bt frndship is everlasting !! *

sunny4h 20.03.08 - 08:06am
just 4wrd d lv, lv iz lif so keep lvng everng thng whch looks u lvabl ovr d universe *

pb4u 9.08.09 - 08:17pm
yes agree but luv women as ur wife too..... *

jiik0 27.09.09 - 07:52am
There are 3 type of marrieges 1. Love 2. Assisted 3. Forced1. Love shadi happens when 2 people meet they start dating and going out by doing this their love increases (or its maybe lust) when the love reaches the highest point they get married the its down hill and the love gets less and less2. Assisted shadi is when the parents say to the boy or girl there is this person you want to see wot they like a meeting is arranged between the familys and boy and girl get a chance to talk in private afterwards if they like each other they tell their parents and shadi is arranged if not then no problem nothing happens here the love starts at the bottem and increases until death3. Forced shadi is when the parents tell the boy or girl you have to marry each other wether you like the person or not here there is very rarely any love *

7horizon 14.06.10 - 03:50pm
kia pochty ho bhai, bandy ki mat mari jaati hai piar kr k aur akhir main hota kia hai shadi, wo msg to parha hoga na k arrange mariage main farq, wo msg kuch aisa hai k love marriage aisy hai k banda khud jaan bojh kr kisi kunwain main jump laga day, aur arrange marriage main kuch log milkar aapko usmain gira dain, *

ammadsid 7.07.10 - 04:45am
The answer to this question depends on how wife and husband consider each other. If one considers the other fool thn love is impossible. *

nehara 10.03.19 - 01:51pm
Arranged marriages always happen in Pakistan where you get married first and then love your spouse *

* Pakistan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Pakistan

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits